There’s some exciting news we wanted you to know!
Our parent company, Exelon, has completed the separation from its power generation and competitive energy business. Pepco remains part of Exelon, the nation’s premier transmission and distribution company serving more than 10 million customers.
As part of this change, we unveiled new, modernized branding that reflects our evolution to become more unified and integrated, along with our commitments and dedication to our communities and future focus. Our new logo can be seen here:
While our logo has changed, our strong focus on serving our customers and investing in infrastructure and technologies equitably to enhance safety and improve reliability and resiliency has not. We will continue our commitment to a world-class customer experience with new tools and resources, keeping accessibility and affordability at the center. We will continue our leadership and support to advance a cleaner energy future. And, we will continue our steadfast commitment to our communities, building on the record volunteerism of our employees and our continued financial and leadership support of community organizations across our District of Columbia and Maryland service area.
You will begin to see our new branding on our website, mobile app, social media channels, advertising and business materials. But this change will take time. Please know there is nothing you need to do as part of this transition. Pepco will continue to deliver safe, reliable, affordable and clean energy service for all our customers.
We look forward to continuing to power a cleaner and brighter future for our customers and communities.
Some answers to questions you may have:
- Will Pepco’s website change? Our website address will remain the same, our new logo simply replaces the former logo.
- Will Pepco’s social media channels change? Our social media handles remain the same (@PepcoConnect), our new logo simply replaces the former logo.
- Will there be any changes to my service? No. Your service will remain the same.
- How do I pay my bill? You will continue to pay your bill the same as you do today – nothing is changing.
- Will my account number change? No. Your account number will remain the same.
- Do I need to notify banks and credit card companies if I have auto pay? No. Nothing is changing for autopay.
- Who do I contact if I have an issue or questions about my bill or service? You can continue to contact our Customer Care Center at 202-833-7500.