The summer months are quickly approaching, bringing hot weather, which means higher energy usage for many. Luckily, managing your energy service and finding ways to save are easier than ever with our free mobile app. Whether it’s for a home or a business, our app gives you easy access to all your account information on the go. With information and tools at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to understand your energy service and identify opportunities to save.
Here are some key features:
- Receive high bill alerts if your energy use begins to exceed your set amount.
- Compare your current energy use with your bill history month to month or year over year to better understand your usage and to see if Budget Billing would help you better manage your energy bill.
- Understand your energy usage trends during each month or each day. You can even compare your use hour by hour, helping you identify what may be driving your highest energy use.
- Get a breakdown of why your bill may be higher such as the length of the bill period, changes in the weather or potential changes in your home.
- Access customized energy savings tips based on your home and the season.
- Sign up for Budget Billing which can provide a consistent and predictable bill amount every month based on your average energy use.
In addition to these great features, the app allows you to report and track an outage if one occurs, pay your bill and so much more.
Download the Delmarva Power mobile app through the App Store or Google Play store and sign into your account to start enjoying the benefits today. Customers with an Apple Watch® can use the wearable app to view three key areas of your account: power status, usage and current amount due. Click here to learn more and download the app.